The LabAsh is a laboratory instrument providing a quick measurement of the ash content of a crushed sample of coal. It is easy to use and provides accurate results within a few minutes.
The LabAsh comprises two parts: a Sample Measuring Chamber and a Display Unit. The Sample Chamber is a substantial lead walled cylinder containing a scintillation crystal and associated electronics. The crystal is positioned vertically in the centre of the chamber so that when a special beaker containing the coal sample is lowered into position the crystal is evenly surrounded by the sample.
The mains powered Display Unit provides the user interface and is housed in a case suitable for desk or bench top operation.
- Simple to use
- Accurate results within a few minutes (<5 minutes)
- Stores up to 300 sample measurements
- Facility to include: data, batch and sample name into each record
- Easy to calibrate on site using normal production samples
- Can store up to 9 different calibrations for multi-source applications
- Can download data to a computer
Click here to view or download the PDF for more detailed information Lab Ash